- Riddle tortures the Penguins.
- Umbridge is a Ministry employee who has a personality described by John as: "Sweet on the outside, Bitter on the inside"
- This is the second appearance of Draco Malfoy.
Foul Up's, Bloops & Blunders
- The Penguins don't mention all the Death Eater names, If you notice the list on the plot, you'll see that Macnair isn't on the list when he should be.
- When Riddle & Malfoy are carrying Jack into the bathroom, Riddle is holding Jack's left ankle & Malfoy is holding Jack's right ankle, but as they enter the bathroom, Riddle is dragging Jack on the floor while Malfoy isn't next to Riddle, holding Jack, but behind them.
- When the Penguins jump into the toilet to the Floo Network, Riddle plunges in afterward, right when they were about to leave the school, but instead of ending up in the Floo Network, Riddle ends up in the toilet side of the system of the Floo Network before the knob changed from Floo Network to toilet
- When Riddle is trying to pull his head out of the toilet, it's stuck, while other times, he manages to pull it out in a few seconds, but he needs Malfoy to pull him out this time.
- When Riddle is sick in the Nurse's Office, He should be dripping water, but in one time, he's completely dry.
Behind the Scenes
END OF ARTICLE